Do you accept books for review?
Yes, I accept all books offered and promise to review them in a timely manner. Nevertheless, if the amount of books becomes too much, this may be subject to change.
Where will you post your book review?
What formats do you accept?
I mostly prefer print, but since I know that I’m an international blogger and the fees are expensive, I’ll accept ebooks too. However, I only accept ebooks with an ePub or mobi file type.
What genres do you review and not review?
Genres I review:
- Science Fiction
- Paranormal Romance
- Urban Fantasy (depends)
Genres I do not review:
- Memoirs and biographies
- Historical Fiction (exceptions can be made – depends)
Do you review books from self-published and indie authors?
It depends. I have to check out the book first, read an excerpt, look at the cover, and read the blurb, before accepting or denying the review request.
What will I expect in your book review?
My reviews include an image of the book’s cover, a synopsis/blurb usually taken from Amazon or GR, my review, and links to purchase the book from Goodreads, Barnes and Noble, and Amazon. I also include general information such as the book title, author, series, publishing company, date the book was published on, genre, pages, format, and where I got the book from.
Do you accept promotional requests? (Blog tours, author interviews, cover reveals, or book blitzes)
Yes, I do. In fact, if you look at the top navigation menu on my blog, you’ll see “Promotions”, which includes “Blog Tours”, “Author Interviews”, “Cover Reveals”, and “Book Blitz”. All my promotional posts are accordingly added to the categories above.
Where can I contact you?
You can contact me at one of the emails below or HERE.
- If you do not hear a reply from me, please assume that I am unable to accept your request or offer.
- If I do email you back with an interest in your book, expect a review during a time frame of as little as 2 weeks and as much as a month. Please keep that in mind when pitching a book.
- For every book I review – whether it was sent by a publisher or author – I always grade them based on my honest opinion.
- I do not review books for any type of monetary payment. I review books because I like talking about them.
- I accept review copies from large and small publishers, requesting authors, and ebook publishers.
5 fish: Love, love, loved it! In fact, I loved it so much I’d (nicely) shove the book down your throat. So, what are you waiting for? Buy it!
4 stars: This was a fantastic read! I enjoyed it a lot.
3 stars: Average book. Enjoyed some parts, but there a few things I didn’t like about it.
2 stars: This book had me wanting to gouge my eyes out more often than not. Definitely wouldn’t reread.
1 star: I did not finish this book. I DNF’ed it. No, just, no. I wouldn’t recommend this book.